This unique home on 102.9 acres of native rain forest with its own running streams, waterfalls and secret swimming ponds could be your own paradise. It is a true representation of Maui’s finest luxury living, architecturally designed and completely protected from the sights and sounds of civilization. Access is by way of an all-weather paved roadway which leads to Hana Highway (half a mile away). Taking the highway, you reach Hana Airport in only fifteen minutes.
The soaring design of the approximately 5,000 square foot, two storey Villa includes a dramatic thirty foot cathedral ceiling in the main salon, with rounded walls and floor to ceiling windows looking out to a forest, the ocean and an adjoining stream. The residence is constructed with only the finest materials and craftsmanship and would be nearly impossible to replicate in today’s market. It includes a koa wood kitchen, Brazilian floors with a magnificent Honduran mahogany spiral staircase to the upper floor, and panoramic views from every window. There are three bedrooms and a master loft, three Italian marble bathrooms with bidets and a Jacuzzi bath in the master bath, two wood burning lava rock fireplaces and an outdoor Jacuzzi spa. In addition, a caretaker studio with a bath and auxiliary kitchen creates an ideal situation for live-in assistants or other apartment uses.
· Meticulously constructed and maintained
· 5,000 square foot handcrafted villa
· Three bedrooms and a master loft
· Three baths, Italian marble throughout
· Caretaker studio with full bathroom and kitchen
· 1,200 square foot of outside perimeter decking
· Brazilian cherry wood flooring
· Honduran mahogany grand staircase, windows and doors
· Custom-designed Hawaiian koa wood kitchen
· Two natural lava rock fireplaces
· Outdoor Jacuzzi spa
· Panoramic 360 degree views
· Only fifteen minutes drive to the most beautiful beaches of Maui
Waterfalls belong to the most beautiful and impressive wonders of nature on this earth. To view them is both inspirational and calming. Read the following report: „Waterfalls“ by Antanas Sileika, from Cottage Life, October 2010