Bocal Island – located in the Caribbean Sea – offers an enchanting combination of tropical climate, blue crystal-clear water, fresh breeze, and coconut trees.
The price includes:
1) A furnished 2 bedroom reinforced concrete guest house (north side) equipped with two electric power plants (generators), solar energy, a sewer (septic) system, a water system (rain water, water, tower water tanks). Has a refrigerator, gas for cooking, 2 double beds, tables, chairs, etc.
2) A small concrete caretaker house (east side)
3) An infinite pool with panoramic views
4) A cement pier (dock) on the west side ** Island has a nice white sand beach **
5) A 24-foot fiberglass boat with a 75Hp outboard motor
With an appearance of a Hawaiian island, but with a lot better price, this island property is located 1hr 15 min south of Bluefields by boat, on the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua.
It is located only 200 meters from the mainland.