Scandinavian Luxury near Stockholm
Unique, exclusive private island with total privacy. A private harbour, untouched woods, beautiful lush parks, open fields, striking lake views and a tastefully designed main residence, a mini-mansion. Also on the island is a landing strip and 6 tee-off areas for golf practise.
The secluded villa, hunting lodge and stables are located on the main island and surrounded by a very large lawn. Here you can land your private prop airplane, play soccer, do some riding or enjoy unstructured golfing.
100 metres from the villa is the private, protected bay, and a 50 metres quay that provides plenty of space for your own, and your friends' boats. This is the place to begin great fishing trips in your own private fishing waters, take a boat ride out to Mälaren's over 1000 islands or the beautiful archipelago of Stockholm.
This island is also unique due to its central location. The capital of Sweden is about an hour away by boat or car, and from there you have swift access to the Stockholm archipelago. Strängnäs airport lies only 30 km from the island, with three international airports within a 60-90 km radius.
The property even has a historical 11th century Viking stronghold, a dramatic landscape with approximately 30 metres high rocks rising out of the lake. The island boasts a variey of wildlife, such as deer, hares and beavers. Even elks can be seen on occasion.
- New villa, approximately 230 sq metres. It is made using sturdy timber taken from the island's own trees : taking us back to former Scandinavian construction traditions.
- 100 metres from the harbour: the island's rustic timber houses and green meadows
- Hunting lodge with morning sun and private wine cellar.
- Private wood quay, 50 metres long. Evening sun and sailboat depth. The protected location : combined with the quay's generous dimensions: make it an ideal place for private parties and outdoor dining. Here you can go for a swim in Lake Mälaren, where the water reaches up to 26° C in the summer. It is also the departure point for fishing trips in your own fishing waters or a boat ride out to Stockholm's stunning archipelago.
- Pasture land for horses. Stables, machine room and staff quarters.
- Historic hill fort dated to the Stone, Bronze and Iron ages.
- Apart from the island, the property also includes the two small Skinnpälsarna islands and a water area of around 2 million square metres (207 hectares). Here you can hunt sea birds, go fishing with nets or rods: as well as fish for crayfish.
Tokö Property with island
Tokö Property with island
Schwedenhaus "Grettlinge 87"